The Phot-R® Professional Camera Stabilising Grip is suitable for most digital cameras and camcorders. It is an ideal companion for your camera during your travels. Not only is it lightweight, but also durable. It is suitable for any extreme sporting events where stability is a must. It allows daring, immersive low-angle shots and creative perspectives. Steadies shots during fast pans and rapid movement, resulting in better image quality.
It has legs which allows for easy positioning, even on uneven and rough surfaces.The sturdy grip allows you to capture action shots that are hard to reach angles. The hot shoe attachment on the top of the grip enables you to add a video light, flash, microphone or monitor.
- Designed for both amateur and professional videographers, as it can provide stability and control.
- Allows daring, immersive low-angle shots and creative perspectives. Steadies shots during fast pans and rapid movement, resulting in better image quality.
- Ideal companion for your camera during your travels. The legs allow easy positioning even on uneven and rough surfaces.
- The sturdy grip allows you to capture action shots that are hard to reach. The hotshoe, which is included, on top of the grip allows you to add video light, flash, etc.
Canon EOS 5D Mark III/5D Mark II/7D/6D, 700D/650D/600D/100D; Nikon D800/D700/D600, D7100/D7000/D5200/D3200; Sony a99/NEX6 and many more.
Canon 600EX-RT/580EX II/580EX, 550EX/540EZ/430EX II/430EX/420EZ/380EX Nikon SB910/SB900/SB800/SB700/SB600, SB80DX/SB28/SB26/SB24 Other DV Camcorders and many more.
- Weight: 11.99oz/340g
- Dimensions: 24 x 20 x 9cm (L x W x H)
- Material: Aluminium
- Colour: Black
To view this product on Amazon.com click here.